Eco-Friendly Organic Wool Dryer Balls - Set of 6
Most dryer sheets are made from a synthetic microfiber-like polyester, whereas our laundry balls are solely crafted from natural wool. That doesn’t just help the planet — it helps your skin! Both fabric softeners and dryer sheets can contain carcinogens like limonene and chloroform. Yuck!
Dryer balls are eco-friendly because they help reduce drying times, saving on your power usage, as well as reduce single-use dryer sheet waste. When the time comes to retire your wool dryer ball, it also decomposes much faster than polyester dryer sheets. Wool Balls also help to repel unwanted hair and lint from clothing, towels, and linens.
- Chemical Free & Hypoallergenic
- 100% Organic Wool from New Zeeland
- Great alternative for those with sensitive skin!
- Eco-Friendly & Resuable
- Reduces drying time
- Saves energy
- Reduces static electricity and dryer build-up
- Lasts for 1,000+ loads
- Helps remove unwanted hair and lint
- Perfect for small or bulky loads of laundry
- Comes with a free linen drawstring bag!
Load dryer with wet laundry. Add in 2-3 dryer balls for small-medium loads and 4-6 balls for large or bulky loads before starting drying cycle. Place 3-4 drops of your favorite essential oil(s) on the wool balls if desired.